Thursday, April 12, 2012

Fun Around the House

I realised a few weeks ago that I'd stopped taking photos of the kids for a while.  This is something that I've tried to rectify, especially as I feel like they're growing up at warp speed.  I'd like to learn how to use our camera better.  Here are some recent photos from our place.  And yes, this is David's most common facial expression.

Our small life at home.

Here's a happy Davey - sometimes I call him Mr Funshine



Hannah's choice of pose - Hmmm...

Here we go, cooking in the kitchen! Small people call for interesting measures.

Yes, we like our food!
We really like our food!  It's a whole sensory experience.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, your children are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We think they're pretty special, although we're also quite biased ;-)

      Delete
  2. Lovely to see them a bit bigger than when I saw them last - they look really happy Bek xox

    ReplyDelete